2 DAY, 1 NIGHT BÀI THƠ CRUISE
- Cruise in the “off the beaten track” Bai Tu Long Bay
- Traditional wooden junks and authentic experience
- Traditionally designed cabins with wide windows
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- Discover spectacular sceneries by kayak, visit stunning caves and sampan trip to a floating village
- Pre-dinner cocktail party
- Cooking class at sunset
- Morning Tai Chi on sundeck
11:30 - 12:15 : Arrive at Halong International Cruise Port.
12:30 - 13:00 : Embark on Bài Thơ. Check-in, enjoy welcome drinks and cruise briefing.
13:00 - 14:30 : Enjoy lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30 - 16:30 : Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
17:00 - 17:30 : Return to boat – Swim or relax on sundeck.
18:00 : Anchor for overnight in Cong Do area.
18:15 : Pre-dinner cocktail party (complimentary "Halong sunset" cocktail with snacks).
18:30 - 19:00 : Cooking class in restaurant or outdoor.
19:30 - 21:00 : Savour a delicious set dinner in restaurant.
21:00 - 23:00 : Night time squid fishing or relax and enjoy fresh air. Overnight in Cong Do area.
06:30 : Enjoy sunrise on the Bay. Morning Tai Chi session on sundeck.
06:45 - 07:45 : Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in restaurant.
08:00 - 08:30 : Transfer to bamboo sampan boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume.
09:00 - 09:30 : Check out of cabins. Start cruising towards the port.
09:30 - 10:30 : International buffet brunch served in restaurant.
10:30 - 11:00 : Disembark. End of trip.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drinks
- In-house English speaking guide
- Luxury cabins with air conditioning & en-suite bathroom
- 2 bottles of complimentary drinking water in cabin
- Asian set lunch, set dinner, light breakfast and buffet brunch
- Cooking class, Tai Chi session & pre-dinner cocktail
- Onboard insurance
- Airfare & transfers
- Visa fees
- Additional drinks
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions