I. GENERAL SELLING CONDITIONS AND POLICIES:
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 01-04 years old: FOC sharing cabin with parent without extra bed
- Child from 05-11 years old: sharing cabin with parent without extra bed as above, discount 50% for shuttle bus services
- 12 years old up: charge as adult rate.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- All rates are inclusive of Service Charges, exclusive VAT 10%
- Check-in procedure: as regulation of Halong Bay Management Board all tourist for day/overnight cruise will be required to provide all passport information as: full name, sex, passport number, date of birth, passport expire date, Occupation, nationality, visa number (or resident card number) and send to Party A 7 days before departure of tour.
- Check-in time 12.00 noon, Check-out time 11.00 am
- Party A reserves the right to adjust the cruise program with or without prior notice upon weather and operation conditions.
- Party B shall make bookings or reservations in writing per e-mail or fax. Any the booking/reservation is not confirmed by e-mail or fax, they will not be considered as an official booking confirmation.
- Party A can reject any verbal bookings
- No allotments of cabins will be given to Party B, Party A reserves the right to manage all bookings to its full discretion
- Party A shall respond any inquiries in writing within 24 hours
- Party B shall provide all required passenger details such as number of passengers, full names, check-in and check-out dates, number of cabins, cabin categories, passport numbers, visa expiry dates, special requests (e.g. vegetarian meal, honeymooner) etc. to Party A per standard form to the specified deadlines.
- Party A shall advise to Party B in writing the exact arrival time and pick-up point of passengers in Halong Bay. Party B is fully responsible for the proper and timely arrival of passengers. Party B is further responsible to clearly forward all information to their drivers or tour guides
- Any employees or contractors of Party B entering Party A’s premises and delivering passengers for check-in are to oblige to Party’ A’s company standards and regulations and to follow the instructions of Party A’s personnel at all times
- Party A shall maintain the right for a timely departure of its vessels. Party A shall reserve the right to apply an additional charge to Party B for any unscheduled transfer to the vessel due to delayed passenger arrival.
- Rates are applicable on your Company’s account as per the officially authorized travel agent voucher. Should the guest pay by personal account, or extend their stay, regular published rates will be applied to protect the confidentiality of our agreement.
- Force Majeure: In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control such as: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strike, Orders or Regulations of the Government ect., Party A will bear no responsibility for not providing cruise services, accommodation, meals, transportation or any other services as agreed by Party A and B. Party A will do all within its power to assist Party B.
- Cut-off-date: for charter cruise or tentative booking: the cut-off-date will be given by Party A to Party B, both Parties will follow the cut-off-date. In this case, if Party A has not received any final confirmation from Party B, the tentative or proposal will be released automatically without notice.
- Transfer of Guests: In the event Party A is unable to provide cruise services for passengers with confirmed reservations, Party A will organize the transfer of the passengers to another cruise operator. Party A will bear the costs of the transport and any reasonable additional costs incurred by this transfer. Payments made by Party B for such reservations will be reimbursed in full to Party B.
II. CANCELLATION POLICIES:
All cancellation, amendment must be sent by e-mail or fax to party A, the following cancellation charge will be strictly applied for all cancellation:
This Agreement shall supersede any previous agreements and is valid upon acceptance of the above terms and conditions. In order for Party A to include your company in its listing for preferential rates, please notify your acceptance of this Agreement by signing and by mailing it duly stamped to Party A. The Party A should receive this Agreement within 10 days from the date of issue, after which this offer shall be null and void.